Matrox Monarch HD
- Simultaneous Live Streaming & Recording
- HDMI Input and Output
- Up to 20Mbps Streaming/30Mbps Recording
- H.264 RTSP/RTMP Compliant Streaming
- H.264 MP4 Recording with 2 Ch AAC Audio
- Multi-Tap 10-Bit Scaler & De-Interlacer
- Web UI Accessible on Phone, Tablet, PC
- Start/Stop Front Panel Push Buttons
- Operates on Linux O/S
Matrox Monarch HD is a small, easy-to-use video streaming and recording appliance designed for professional video producers who need to simultaneously stream a live event and record the master quality version for post-event editing. By separating the task of recording from streaming in a single integrated unit, Matrox Monarch HD ensures that the Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) such as YouTube Live, Facebook Live and Ustream are focused on delivering quality video to your audience while you control the quality of the archive.
From any HDMI input source such as a camera or switcher, Matrox Monarch HD generates an H.264- encoded stream compliant with RTSP or RTMP protocols. While encoding the video at bitrates suitable for live streaming, Matrox Monarch HD simultaneously records a high-quality MP4 or MOV file to an SD card, a USB drive, or a network-mapped drive. Matrox Monarch HD is remotely controlled using any computer or mobile device with a web browser.