PTZOptics 20x-SDI Live Streaming Camera (Gray)
- Open Source 1080p60 Broadcast PTZ Camera
- Live 3G-SDI, Dual-Stream LAN, HDMI Out
- Composite Out, RS-232 I/O, RS-485, PoE
- H.264 / H.265 Dual Stream, MJPEG Stream
- Audio Input for Embedding into IP Stream
- 1/2.7" CMOS Sensor, 0.5 Lux Minimum
- 4.4 - 88.5mm Lens, 20x Zoom, f/1.8 - 2.8
- WDR, 2D and 3D Noise Cancellation
- LAN, ONVIF, RS-232, TriCaster Control
- Up to 64 Presets (or 255 via RS-232)
This is the 20x-SDI Gen2 model of the PTZOptics lineup of advanced live streaming cameras, in gray, featuring a 3G-SDI output for connecting to switching equipment for broadcast conferencing. The Gen2 model is capable of 1080p60/50 recording (instead of a max of 30 fps), and streaming in H.265 and MJPEG in addition to H.264.
This camera has a 4.4 - 88.5mm lens providing a 20x zoom range, allowing for effective close-focus and wide-angle shots to best suit both face-to-face and group meetings. It does well in low-light conditions owing to a fast f/1.8 - f/2.8 lens aperture and minimum illumination requirement of only 0.5 lux at f/1.8. On top of this, built-in wide dynamic range and 2D and 3D noise cancellation further enhance the conferencing experience. The camera, along with its entire family of 20x and 12x models, is completely open source so developers can customize everything as they prefer using simple HTML commands.